Get crafty and creative this Christmas with plastic snow globe jars. These cheap and easy to use supplies are the perfect DIY project for any holiday.
These options make crafting easy and safe since you don’t have to worry about any glass breaking.
They’re also a cheaper option. If you’re on a budget, you can pick up a plain set with just the shell and the base for a surprisingly cheap price. You can also get complete craft sets, that you give you all the materials you need, including decorations for the interior. These are more expensive, but they make the process even easier.
There are a few different styles that you can purchase for this type of item. Go with something larger if you intend to make one that’s being used as a display pace. In this case you’ll also want to pay attention to the base that you’re choosing as well. While you can always paint and decorate the base, it’s easier to start with something that will match your plans.
Smaller options are perfect if you want to make a set of items, rather than just one larger one. Sets can also be used for display, as a festive, coordinated accent. However, these are also the perfect option for making gifts. It’s a great option if you want to give out something small, but thoughtful.
Here are some great ways that you can use these items this holiday season:
- Commemorative Pieces: Create one in memory of specific event or date.
- Photo Memories: Add in photos of friends or family to the smaller options, and give them out as gifts.
- Stocking Stuffers: Use the smaller options as cute additions to any stocking. You can personalize them to the recipient to make them extra special.
- Kids Project: Get the whole family involved! This is an easy project for wide range of ages.
- Fandom Fun: Create the perfect gift for any fan by adding in their favorite characters.
- Make it Your Own: Celebrate your own way by making one that’s personal to you, for your own enjoyment.
- Create an Ornament: Add in an extra step and turn a small option into your own Christmas tree ornament. All you have to do is attach or glue a hook or some type of tie to the top of the exterior. Just make sure you use strong glue, to support the weight of the filled ornament!
Snow Globe Tutorial
If you’re curious about how to use these, here are some great tutorial options. They can help you turn your ideas into a reality.
Here’s a fun video tutorial that also shows you how to use objects that you may have lying around the house, as well as mason jars. It’s a great option for anyone who wants some easy, budget ideas:
Christmas Crafting Fun
With so many great possibilities, these make an ideal holiday DIY project. You can use them to make decorations, Christmas tree ornaments, personalized gifts, or just something fun for you!
The best part is that you don’t have to be particularly crafty in order to use these. Follow along with an easy tutorial, or pick up a kit that has everything ready for you. Either way, plastic snow globe jars are sure to add some fun to your Christmas festivities.